Critical Reflection


Throughout this module, there are plenty of chances that allowed me to practice on my writing skills such as readers response and technical report. I still remember my initial goals was to learn some soft skills and improve on my writing. With the time wisely planned out through this three months, I was able to apply this tactics in the future when I step out into workforce.

Writing a good essay or a report is definitely not an easy task. It required a good introduction and content so as to attract the customer to purchase your product. There will also be a need for further revise and improve on it. Usually, I would just write out my report once and submit it, without realising any mistake and having sufficient content. Grammar had always been my weaknesses which will derive of my report, having lots of flaws and not being smooth enough.

As for my speaking capabilities, I had performed even better than last time although there is room for improvement. During our oral presentation rehearsal, I had to practice continuously so that I can be even smoother in the actual presentation. The feedback that I had received from my peers are the most crucial as it allows me to know my weaknesses and work on it. I was glad to be in the same team with my classmate as they are very friendly and give me suggestion on which areas I was lacking of and how to improve on it.

Overall, this module had benefits me in terms of brushing up my writing skills as well as speaking skills. I had also achieved my goals for this module with the help of my professor. This module is essential for all of us as we will need to apply it anytime, anywhere.

Comments

  1. Thank you, Chun Heng, for this brief overview of your module learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Analytical Reflection for Oral Presentation