Analytical Reflection for Oral Presentation


As a student in effective communication class, I had learned plenty of useful knowledge and soft skills in this trimester. For example, I had completed my group presentation in week 11 and through the outcome, I received my pros and cons feedback from my peers and professor. For my feedback, I realised that I tends to stuttered quite often, using inappropriate language such as Singlish. As for the tones and contents likewise, it was still manageable but I believe there is room for improvement. Before the actual presentation, we did mock presentation as well. I felt that I did even better for the mock presentation in terms of confident level, eye contact with the audience and contents. Although I had prepared myself for the final presentation, but I still tends to get nervous and lost. But I realise that once I get comfortable with myself speaking up, I am able to deliver my message across the audiences with ease.  When my audiences were paying attention to my presentation, I felt more comfortable and it boost up my confident level.

Confidence is something that I always lacked due to my own personal weakness. As a result, I had difficult in projecting out my voice as well. But through sufficient practice, I was able to deliver my presentation to the class with the support of my teammate. And also, because we work in a team, I had to make sure to put in my best effort so that my teammate will be proud of me and did even better.

In future, from all the feedback that I had received, I am aware of my weaknesses and will definitely try to improved on it so that I would not make the same mistake again.

Comments

  1. I appreciate the rich detail in this reflection on your oral presentation experience. Best of luck while continuing to present in the future---and I hope you enjoy your future learning journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Reflection